Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun Times around the House

Imaginations running wild and I love it! This is an excerpt of the boys during my dinner preparation one day this past week....

I'm watching this live: J= Jacob= Jim C, L= Leyton=Ralph's World, N= Nathaniel=Jim Cosgrove

N: "Lyda, watch out, the shark is coming after you..." (fyi-Lyda is one of Jim Cosgrove's daughter's names)

J: "Watch out, the shark is going to eat you!"

L: "It's ok, I'm going to shoot a nail at him...nail gun sound."

N: "Somebody's coming your way (he's sneaking around). There's dinosaurs, sharks, whales, and dragons coming your way. Get out of there."

J: "Boom, boom. I'll save you."

N: "They're on top of each other, they're going to eat me!"

L: (back to reality): "Mommy, a lot of birds are flying to stay warm for the winter. I saw a skunk on the way home. (We did smell one, didn't see one, though)."

No comments: