Sunday, September 14, 2008

Leah will be ready for CAKE!

Well, my fourth child, my SWEET little princess (keyword being sweet), will definitely be ready for birthday cake. She has become SO interested in table food lately. Forget any more baby food, which is fine with me. I baked cookies tonight and she definitely knows she likes them. I have given in & given her a bite or two before and she makes it very clear she remembers that those are yummy. She almost gets frantic & yells & reaches until you give in. Well, I figure if she were our first child, I'm sure we wouldn't have given in before she turned one. You know, that's like a magical day when all of a sudden junk food is ok? Well, I guess some reality has sunk in, too. At least I don't go overboard...tonight she enjoyed one fingertip bite of cookie dough and 1/2 of a warm chocolate chip cookie. I think the birthday cake will go over well. Looking forward to it...a few more weeks!

No comments: