Well, at least we're getting close to being within a month of Halloween. At the store, seems like they've been ready for a month already! Oh well. A recap of past costumes:
2007: Leyton - Thomas, Nathaniel - Bob the Builder, Jacob - M&M
2006: Leyton - Thomas, Nathaniel - Thomas, Jacob - Lion
2005: Leyton - M&M, Nathaniel - M&M
A few patterns here? Well, this year, Nathaniel said he wanted to be...Bob the Builder. Leyton said he wants to be...Thomas. Jacob hasn't said. However, as some of these costumes may not be fitting anymore, I think they're all really leaning towards being firefighters now. They just got new helmets that make lots of noises, have sirens, flashing lights, etc. We'll see if things change. I don't know yet about Leah...the boys all wore the Lion costume their Halloween at this approximate age, but I can't see her as a manly lion. Aunt Bethie suggested getting a Star Wars wig and making her be Princess Leia?! Maybe we have something here.
No comments:
Post a Comment