Monday, September 15, 2008

School has Begun

Well, I haven't written anything yet about school starting. It is off to a good start. The boys are enjoying their class, this year 3 mornings a week. No one even cried on the first day! That was a nice change from last year! So we're at a new school, new schedule and everything. They have told me that this school has more toys. Oh fun! They actually have their first field trip this week already. I think they have like five field trips this semester! I thought that was odd, but then I figured, well, it'll be fun for them. And, then it's less time they're feeling like they have to be doing any type of real school stuff. We really just hope they have fun & play in preschool. We have no expectations of rocket science going on there. Another nice advantage is that we get to carpool with a neighbor! Yeah. That will be a definite change of pace for me.


Jacob & Leah are also enjoying the time with Mom. At first Jacob kept saying he wanted to play at school, but has taken well to the idea of being "Mom's big helper." He has been very happy and has actually been helping me out. He's great at helping me at the store, or picking up toys, etc. We've spent some of the time running errands, some time at the gym, and some time playing or going for a walk. All fun things for the three of us to do. I love being with all four of the kids, but it is nice on occasion to have some time with the two little ones while the big boys are off having their own fun. Always a way to find moments to cherish & moments I don't want to miss!

No comments: