Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sandal Time!
What great weather! I cannot believe how nice it has been the past couple of days! As we discussed it this morning, the boys all decided it was time for new sandals. They are faithful sandal wearers throughout the seasons of spring & summer despite the worn out nature of the end of summer look, sometimes toes hanging over the edge, and definite need for daily cleansing (whew, those shoes smell after a while!). And what can I say, mission accomplished. We went to two stores, but did find sandals for all three of them and they enjoyed them today very much. Nathaniel has been ensuring that he can wear them "whenever I want, on any day I decide." Yes, Nathaniel, that will be great. Enjoy! Leah, on the other hand, does in fact love shoes, any size, shape or color. She'll wear any of mine and today at the store, she was screaming as we left as I didn't let her keep the boys size 7 Lightning McQueen crocs! Ha. She's a trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment