Friday, May 1, 2009

And Last but not Least...

A baby-sized update. I was at the doctor this week and was able to thoroughly enjoy the wonderful taste of Glucola for my glucose tolerance test. I was shocked (as I have been before) to be at the end of my monthly visit period. As I'm just about 30 weeks, he's having me back in 3 weeks when I'll be around 32 and then onto twice monthly for a month, then weekly! It makes it seem close. Well, 10 weeks is not too long in my timeline these days anyway. I sometimes still can't believe it's happening. Sometimes in the evening after I finally sit to take a break from the day, the baby will start moving around a lot. It's then that I think, "Oh yeah, the kids are all in bed and this little one is saying, 'Mom, don't forget about me. I'm here, too.'" It is sometimes still hard to imagine how things will change again, for the better, this summer. Dr. Snider says I'm measuring a bit ahead, for whatever that is worth. I'm feeling well; no complaints.

No comments: