Thursday, May 7, 2009
Speaking of Baby...
Well, what a morning. All I can think of is that maybe it was God's way of telling me to take a break for a few days. We've been very busy and I have been carrying on full speed ahead. This morning, though, I got to spend a few hours at the hospital being monitored, getting extra ultrasound pics, etc. of the next little Robinson. This morning when I was laying in bed, delaying getting up, I had a significant amount of bleeding so of course started to freak out a bit. It turns out after nervousness, waiting, monitoring, and lying around at the hospital, it seems all is fine. They figured it must have been some sort of fluke. There was no sign of any problem and they really don't know what happened. In any event, I got nice instructions to settle down a bit for the next few days to make sure all is ok. I go back to the doctor next week, so we'll hope things just stay calm. On the brighter side, the day has gone well and I haven't had any signs of any other problems. And, the baby is measuring about 10 days ahead so that was interesting to know. It is estimated to be 3lb 14oz (which is larger than Leyton was when he was born). The due date they calculated is July 3, for whatever that is worth. Guess we'll see how things go! I'm relieved that it seems like things are ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment