May 23 was a special day for the family...Aunt Beth was married to Robert - congratulations to them. It was a beautiful day and it was smooth sailing throughout. We had a nice time there and we wish them the best. Patrick did a great job with the kids as I was busy a good part of the day with being in the wedding. It was great to see so many friends & family at the event. Here are a few pictures from the beautiful day (the family picture from the blog title is also from the wedding day)...afterwards, I realized I didn't get to capture much of the entire day...had some from before the wedding and then a few at Mom & Dad's between the wedding & reception. The wedding was held at St. Francis Borgia Church in Washington, MO & the reception was held at Jesuit hall, there at church. Very beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment