Watching Anne lately has sure been a hoot. She is a sweetie. She loves clapping, playing peek-a-boo, waving, and moving around. Hard to believe she's 13 1/2 months. Still such a happy girl. In the last day or two, she's picked up a new thing - she'll stand up in her high chair. The first time I saw this, it caught me off guard as she is the first of our children to do that! Just stands right up, with the tray on, and looks around to see what everyone is doing if they're not in front of her. Usually, she'll flash a cute wrinkled nose smile when you call out to her. For some reason, too, when I hold her, she just really wants to be perched on my hip and pushes against me until she gets there. For fun, she also plays "equal opportunity parents" with us (i.e. when one of us holds her, she literally reaches out for the other person just until she gets transferred, then wants back again). I have to say, though, I typically get the last hold, and as Mom, I'll love that for as long as it lasts.
Yes, Sweet Pea is definitely just that. I enjoy each stage, but it will be fascinating to hear her thoughts when she starts chattering more words.
No comments:
Post a Comment