Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Whew, time flies when you're having fun!

Wow, so Beth brought to my attention last night that my last post was "July 22 to be exact." Just been busy, I guess. That week after the 22nd, Patrick was gone pretty much all week with work and then last week we made the big trip to the Washington Town & Country F-A-I-R! After a tiring week for all of us, it was nice to take a break and have some fun on a mini-vacation before school starts next week. And, Patrick was even able to take a day off! Yes, that's right; I worked last Monday & Tuesday evening, then I left with the kids on Wednesday morning. Patrick rode the Amtrak into Washington on Thursday evening.

So, updates to be made and pictures to share. I need to get caught up on a lot of things, why not start with memories - before I forget!

No comments: