"Silly beans": Leah's explanation of what caused her horrific breakout of hives at the fair last week. I think it's a combination of her familiarity with silly bandz along with the fact that we think her reaction started when she played in the SOY BEANS in Agriland (i.e. similar to a sand box, but filled with soy beans - next to the corn "box" and the wheat "box").
"Squirt": Leah's term when she got dressed yesterday in a frilly little cute brown SKIRT that I bought her. In context, "Mom, did you buy this squirt for me? And that other one?" Cute.
"Popsicle Juice": Jacob's term for a snack he actually sometimes prefers over the actual popsicle. You know, the kind that are enclosed in plastic that you buy as liquid & freeze them when you get home. Jacob said, "Mom, I saw popsicle juice at the store; can we buy that sometime?"
No comments:
Post a Comment