Saturday, November 24, 2007

Dad's Tools No Longer Needed

In the midst of organizing & straightening in the last couple weeks, we found so many of the boys' toy tools. They were so excited to see so many of them together again. We talked about how helpful it is to keep stuff together like that so you know where to find it & so you have the full set (or at least several pieces) & can really enjoy playing. I told them that maybe we could give Dad back his tools since they had so many now (since they "borrow" his all the time & he can never find any when he needs them). Nathaniel told me, "Yeah, we can give Dad's back. We don't need them anymore. That's why I used Dad's, because I didn't know where mine were." I thought that was funny. I'm sure that's completely why they have spread all Dad's tools around the house - including each socket for the socket set!

No comments: