Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our Johnny Cash Hit Song List

All 3 boys really like Johnny Cash music & like to sing. The other day, Leyton had a striped shirt on & said, "Mom, I got stripes, stripes around my shoulders." Cute.
Their top favorites (not in any specific order)...
- Stripes (also one of my favorites)
- Get Rhythm
- Ring of Fire (they say Ring de Fire)
and now I'm forgetting some...I'll add to this one later...I'm feeling interested to see the update on the KU vs. OSU football game going on now.

I'll also still post some belated Halloween pics & an update on Leah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your web site. I was looking for JC lyrics. What a beautiful gang. It is nice to see you making music part of their life. I have been signing Johnny Cash songs since I was 5. That was awhile ago. I wish you Godspeed.
bobd, Ingonish NS, CA.