Saturday, November 24, 2007
Spitting is OK
Lately the boys have been spitting some. Not really spitting I guess, but just the strawberry type noise that emits a bit of moist spray. I've been telling them that we don't spit, but they just laugh & keep doing it. They really enjoy it. One time recently I once again reminded them not to do it. The response I got was again related to their idol - JIM COSGROVE (who by the way was mentioned on their Thanksgiving turkeys for school as something they're thankful for). Nathaniel told me, "Well, Jim Cosgrove spits." I said that I was pretty sure he doesn't. He told me that in fact he did when he sang the green alligator song...this song is about the unicorns and when they disappeared because they didn't get on the ark. In the song, Jim sings about green alligators, long neck geese, humpty back camels, and chimpanzees...cats, and rats, and ELEPHANTS (which is followed by a hand motion and an elephant noise similar to the noise the boys make but I don't think he sprays when he does it). Anyway, just funny how much they think of him & all the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment