Saturday, November 24, 2007
Family Pictures
On Friday this week, we did go to the mall as a family...but not to shop. We had some family pictures taken. Would you believe that we actually got pictures of everyone - the family along with pictures of each individual child! I was completely and pleasantly surprised that we were able to accomplish this as it was somewhat stressful getting ready for the event. I was prepared to not get anything. I was so happy with the service we received as well given that we are probably not the easiest group to photograph. Especially with Jacob, who was totally not wanting to participate. After we were finished & were viewing the pictures, they gave him another chance as we had not gotten any of him individually. I appreciated that they were willing to try again...low & behold, we got some adorable shots. We had them taken this time at Flash! Digital Portraits. So far, I would highly recommend them. You can view some of our portraits from their website. If you want to see them, let me know & I'll give you our password.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment