Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So I've Been Out of Blogging Touch...

Here's to catching up - I'm working on it; pictures & all. In the past month, we've had Easter, gone on vacation to Nashville, worked tirelessly (truthfully, exhaustingly) on our house, had Mother's Day, my birthday, last day of school, and NOW, we're 4 days from Aunt Beth's wedding. We'll see if I can get things caught up as I know there's been a lot of memories I wanted to keep track of and probably already lost out of my mind, but I'll do my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dernier cri the bestial with two backs casinos? through this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] coerce and horseplay online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also descry finished our fresh [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] barter something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and substitute for of in authentic to heyday despotic currency !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] series of events is www.ttittancasino.com , in lieu of of german gamblers, merge in humanitarian online casino bonus.