Thursday, August 12, 2010

Little Girls are Made of...


...Sugar and spice and everything nice...

We are having a lot of fun exploring Leah's new hair styles. I'm getting some practice! Yesterday, she wanted pig tails for the first time. I told her how nice it looked and how it was different and she'd never had her hair like that. She said, "Yeah, I did see it at the t-ball game, and I thought it was cute." Oh she's precious. Tonight, however, I gave the boys haircuts - 3 buzz cuts as they requested. What did Leah want? Of course, a buzz cut. So, remember these pictures - she sure looks different tonight!



~~~Just kidding. I couldn't do that...even though she said she really wanted it. I gave her a very minor trim for her own sake. Always my fear she'll decide, "Well, if Mom won't cut it, I guess I have to."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Cindy (I think) from The Brady Bunch with the pigtails...only Leah is cuter!
Love,
Aunt Bethy