Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Best Haircut Ever!

Today I was able to go get a haircut after Patrick got home from work. After that, he was planning to take Leyton & Nathaniel to a train display. Jacob & I planned to stay home and go for a walk after dinner. That all went well. The best part about the haircut was that after I was gone from the house for about 5 minutes & had just arrived for my cut, I received a phone call from home. They were updating me on their dinner plans. Patrick asked the boys what they'd like for dinner (I told them leftovers were available). Nathaniel said, "Mom is good at making dinners, but she's not here!" I thought that was cute. That was why they called; to tell me what he said. Then, when I got home, Jacob & Leyton were at the door when I got out of the car. Jacob called out his usual "Mommy's" & Leyton said, "Mom, your haircut looks nice." Patrick's reply, "I didn't say anything to them about it." That was pretty nice for a routine old haircut! We'll call it a good day.

We actually did have a great day. We also went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch just as a fun thing to do before the baby arrives. Patrick has mentioned a couple of times this evening that it's a full moon. I don't anticipate anything will happen tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Beth the other day how much I enjoy reading Lissy's blog and that you need to start one, so happy to see the link. And in response to your first entry, you have one more person who will be reading this on a regular basis. I look forward to the future updates, all the best to you, Pat & the boys.