Leyton & Nathaniel have been very big fans of Jim Cosgrove for quite a while. They love singing his songs and playing the guitar and pretending to be him on a regular basis. However recently, they have branched out a bit and it has been fun. They have one book that is full of songs and the past few days we have been singing songs from the book. They have really enjoyed it and I'm amazed how quickly they have learned the lyrics! Tonight we sang Kum Ba Yah over & over and also the Down in My Heart song. It was really cute seeing them sing these songs. I guess we'll be able to learn some good Christmas carols before December!
Jacob was also very enjoyable this evening. I've been playing with him lately to say the words, "I love you" where we alternate on who says which word. Sometimes he's more playful with it than others & I know Grandma loves to play this with all the boys. Tonight when he was laying in bed, he kept saying the whole phrase over and over, "I - FWUV - You!" It was cute. He was so happy and I don't think anyone could say they hear that phrase too often!
No comments:
Post a Comment