Thursday, September 20, 2007
Time will tell
I don't have a clue when our new addition will arrive. I've been having contractions for a while, but nothing real. Monday night I became a bit concerned with the discomfort, but I was also exhausted so I went to bed. Everything seemed calm for the night. Today I went to the doctor again for my weekly visit and everything appears to be going well. I had more contractions today, too, but am trying to also remember that when I carried Leyton & Nathaniel, I measured "full-term" (as would be for one baby) for more than a month before they were born. So with that in mind, maybe I would go overdue this time?! Who knows; I don't want to be overdue, but just hope for a healthy baby. This may be the first time I have a baby in my hospital room with me (vs. the NICU) and one that will hopefully go home when I am discharged. Both of these things would be new to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment