Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nathaniel's new lenses

Yesterday we were able to pick up Nathaniel's new lenses for his glasses. This is the 3rd prescription he's had for his glasses since January. However, this one seems to be very good for him. It was the cutest thing and made us feel so good that we have glasses for him! When the doctor put the glasses on him with the new lenses, he had the biggest grin ever on his face. I asked him if he liked the new lenses and he of course said he did. Then we went outside and he took off running. He seemed so happy. I don't know enough about vision prescriptions to know how different they are from the last one, but he definitely said he could see better. Then a few hours later, he said, "Mom, I really like my new lenses." I just thought that was so cute and what a simple thing to be grateful about! Makes me think even more how much it helps to have good healthcare & vision services to use - now that is money well spent in our household for the day!

No comments: