Thursday, September 20, 2007
So why start something like this?
Well here it is...a first effort in recording some family fun and memories in a way that they can be kept in one place and lots of supplies and organization are not really needed. This Robinson family consists (at this time) of myself, Christine, my husband Patrick, and three wonderful boys: Leyton & Nathaniel (twins, age 3 1/2) and Jacob (21 mos). They really keep us busy and so often, they make comments that I want to remember, but don't have a set place for this to occur...until now, or so I think. I'm not sure how this will all work, but I'm giving it a try. We have lived in Kansas for about 9 years now and it seems we'll be here for a while longer, at least as far as I can tell. Maybe that's enough introduction, as to be honest, I have no idea if anyone will read this besides me. I will be fine if I'm the only viewer, so believe me, things may not always be updated regularly and/or have high entertainment value. For anyone who does view it, though, I hope it is enjoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment