Monday, March 3, 2008
Grateful for my Four Sleeping Blessings
Just before going to bed tonight, I got an update on a family member of a close friend. They were expecting their third baby and tonight received the unfortunate news that the baby had passed away. Her due date was sometime in the fall. I truly feel for them. It brought back some of the feelings I had when we had our miscarriage before I was pregnant with Leyton & Nathaniel. It also really made me take a minute to think of our four little miracles alive & sleeping soundly throughout the house - and just how fortunate we are to have these blessings. We don't always know God's plan and sometimes it is difficult to understand when we are presented with such a situation, that's for sure. A good reminder to appreciate every moment and realize the miracle that has been entrusted to us as parents. Extra kisses for all of them tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment