Thursday, March 13, 2008
Tonight's Prayers
Today I received a plastic egg from Leyton & one from Nathaniel with a note inside. Leyton's said "Mommy & Daddy" & Nathaniel's said "Mommy." I was a bit confused with it & they said, "It's for you, Mommy, it means that I love you." That itself was sweet, but then I saw the note that came home from school with the egg. It was written by their teacher & it said, "Dear Parents, inside this egg is something your child would like to pray about. Please help them say a prayer." What a sweet and wonderful thing to do! So tonight we did this when we said our prayers. Nathaniel went on to pray about a few other things like, "Thank you, Jesus, for letting my Mommy stay home a lot of days." and "Thank you Jesus for sending me a baby sister." That was a great way to end the day. I love all of them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment