Monday, March 10, 2008

A Jim Sighting

Well, this one is a few things about Jim Cosgrove. First, I worked this past Saturday & Patrick had the kids all day on his own. I think they had a great day. Jim was singing at the mall, so he took them to that & I think that was a great way to break up the day. They were able to visit with the Cosgrove family before the show for a bit and everyone always enjoys that. We also found out he has a new CD coming out this year! YEAH, we can't wait. Anyway, Patrick said that with the four kids - the three boys had their guitars in hand & were singing & dancing & then Leah watching all the motion & enjoying the show as well - it was an eventful couple of hours. He also mentioned that they were photographed several times by people who found the kids entertaining. The final thing he mentioned was that several people told him he was brave. Hopefully that was a compliment?

The second part of this story is just simply about Nathaniel at home and his daily regimen of telling us that he's not Nathaniel anymore, but he's Jim. On occasion, Jacob has even been known to play into this & come to me saying, "Mom, Jim pushed me." As if Jim is actually here. Then what brought this to mind was today when Leah & Jacob were napping. I went outside on this sunny day with Leyton & Nathaniel to play in the back yard. I was pushing them on the swings, & Nathaniel plainly says, "Mom, aren't you glad Jim comes to your house to play with your kids?" I really laughed with this one. What a hoot.

No comments: