Sunday, March 30, 2008
Jacob Owns Everything!
Well, Jacob is in a phase right now about "his" possessions. Everything he wants, that is, apparently is his. No, it's not to share; no, it's not Leah's; no, it's not anyone elses. It's "mine, mine." I guess he really is two! I bought a soccer ball for them today to share, but he's definitely claimed that as his new basketball, actually. He carried it around all day and even took it to bed. I had to talk to Patrick about that one...I didn't really think he needed it in bed since all I was hearing in the other room was the ball hitting the wall. He sure didn't want to give it up, but Patrick ended up putting it in the corner of Jacob's room. I'm sure we'll hear from him tonight, "Dad, Mom, I need my ball!" Luckily his big brothers are playing along & letting him claim it for the time being...that is until they decide they're ready to play soccer with it! Yikes. I'm not looking forward to that moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment